This daughter of mine.
I made her.
Well, obviously I had some help.
She is one amazing girl.
Let me tell you some things about her-
-
She makes her bed daily (because she wants to) Clutter makes her nuts.
-
Her grades are outstanding.
-
She almost always does as she should.
-
Last week she ran an 8 minute mile (she wanted to prove to herself she could)
She is a parents dream. And without her, my life would be incomplete. I often say she is a great kid and it is amazing her daddy and I haven’t messed her up!
*She is a teenager. And MOODY. Sometimes that is really hurtful.
Things have gotten easier and more difficult in a whole other way over the last 15 years.
Lucky me that she is my firstborn, what a way to break me in!

No comments:
Post a Comment