Thursday, September 4, 2008

Friends and fun....




The most exciting thing that happened all weekend was having our friends the Reiners' and Dorsey's over on Sunday afternoon/ Evening. I waited until everyone was leaving to snap this pic. I promise they were having fun. Until the camera showed up! We had a late celebration of my birthday and early celebration of Sarah's. As always we ended our night with a friendly game of poker and were able to get in not 1 but 2 games. I can't tell you who won? I do know it was not me. :( Next time maybe, y'all better watch out! The kids passed the time swimming until an afternoon shower blew in and ran everyone into the house. They came in and enjoyed the rest of their time together.
Stay tuned, look for b-day pics of Sarah on the 4th and I am feeling nostalgic enough I might dig up some baby pics and scan them for you all to enjoy along with me!!

No comments: