Sunday, November 9, 2008

Do you know who is 14 years old?


Have you guessed who is 14??
--yep its Emily
Hard to believe isn't it?

Yes, she is taller than I am-however she is wearing heels
My heels, her feet are almost as big as mine.

Emily's 12th birthday
She totally wore the tiara out to dinner
(cause she is a princess)
3rd Birthday
Emily was seldom seen without her "B"-he is also 14 now and has gone totally gray...evidently that happens to lovey's after SO much love!

4th Birthday

1st Birthday

13th Birthday

7 months-
It was difficult to get a picture of E smiling-
not true-it was difficult getting smile camera or not

6 months-
We are so blessed that God trusted us to parent this precious child. I have never known a girl as levelheaded as this one. At 14, she thinks things through, and always strives to be the best she can at everything. I have been known to say she is a great kid, and I hope we do not mess her up with our craziness. Emily is most definitely the thinker of the family! We love you E!











1 comment:

Tracy said...

oh my goodness...it seems like just yesterday...SERIOUSLY! Happy belated birthday E!