Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hellloooo

I have neglected the blog for a couple of weeks. We have been getting back into the swing of things after our wonderful break from school. Soon I will get the New Years trip to Dallas blogged, be on the lookout!

In other news, we had report card day last week. I always hold my breath, I am more nervous about their report cards than I ever was about mine. What is that about?

Emily (8th grade) had a great 4.o we are very proud of her. She is the greatest about coming in doing her homework, and studying for quizzes and tests.

Sarah (6th grade) had all A's. With just one B, in math which has always been a struggle for her. She worked very hard for these grades, I am very happy that her report card reflects her effort.

I could go on and on....my kids are great!
enough said!

No comments: