Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Husband Rocks

I just snagged this from one of my real life BFF's blog go visit Tracy if you have a few minutes she is a great friend with a beautiful family.

1. Where did you meet? At BJ's (not the restaurant)
2. How long did you date b/f you were married? too long-or maybe not long enough
3. What does he do that surprises you? He really cares about people
4. What is your favorite quality of his? The love for his family, not just me & the girls. His parents & grandparents & sister. With the distance between us, he cares and thinks of them.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His bad boy dimples
6. Does he have a nickname for you? Probably
7. What is his favorite food? Milk and Cookies (he can't give them up)
8. What is his favorite sport? Generally whatever can get him out of the house for the season
9. When and where was your first kiss? After BJ's-in the car (hes romantic)
10. What do you like to do together? Travel
11. Do you have any children? 2 girls
12. Does he have a hidden talent? His charm-he can disarm anyone
13. Who said "I love you" first? I don't remember-however after we had dated about 2 months we were sitting on the couch watching TV-he looked at me and turned down the TV-apparently I was sitting next to him humming the wedding march.
14. What is his favorite type of music? We can narrow that to Kenny Chesney
15. What do you admire most about him? His drive-anything he wants he can make happen
16. Do you think he will read this? If I hand it to him-and watch him do it

No comments: