Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Formal Cotillion

This is Sarah's second pair of shoes to match this dress. The first pair were beautiful with rhinestones, they broke last week after they had only been worn around the house. I decided to get shoes a little more substantial so they might make it through the evening.

As you can tell that pretty girl is all hair. Every picture taken of her becomes all about the hair. That's a burden she will have to bear. :)
Not sure if she is unhappy with the picture taking or the idea of cotillion.

Evidently she cheered up once she got there and was with her people.
This is the group of kids that live on our street that signed up for cotillion together. I think it made it easier on them to know they had each other. Do they look uncomfortable or what??








1 comment:

Tracy said...

SJ looks AMAZING!!!

She got the hair from you...I seriously have NEVER in my life seen anyone with thicker hair than you too...but it's beautiful!