What a welcome break this trip was. 6 nights/7 days on beautiful Grand Bahama! We had a great time as you can see in the photos that follow. I apologize that there are so many, just trying to make sure I shared the fun with all of you.
Can you believe this?
The sunrise from our room overlooking the beach/ocean.
.JPG)
The view from my chair on the first day!
.JPG)
I sat under this fabulous palm tree for shade.
.JPG)
Shane ironing my shirt-priceless.
.JPG)
Said shirt-at dinner.
.JPG)
.JPG)
This is what I could see from my chair on our last day. We rented a set of lounge chairs on the beach that had a bonnet for shade. With the bonnet we were able to spend 12-6 on the beach. As you can see, I enjoy the shade Shane wanted to be in the sun with his chair angled perfectly.
.JPG)
More of the view from my bonnet chair.
.JPG)
We really had a great time!
1 comment:
that view from your room was priceless...so glad you were able to get away and have fun.
Post a Comment