Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fall Photo Shoot































These are MY amateur pictures....we didn't have a fancy photographer :(


or setting, or camera. These are our front yard and porch except the couple of pictures I chased the girls to the neighbors front porch to take. If we could get everyone to slow down and get together we might be able to get some of all 4 of us! All in all they are pretty good and we had fun taking them for the 10 minutes we spent taking them. Thanks Amber for taking the couple of me and my girls--love ya!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

They look like they might actually like each other! Oh...and I am coming in this weekend for my new hair do (3pm on Saturday) So..if you would like to do more family pics or more pics of you and the girls (because I'm afraid Shane might be hunting) I will be in. We can do it Sat or Sun...your choice!
Miss and Love you!