Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Making memories

So, my skills in the kitchen leave a lot to be desired! I can live with that. In spite of that, with the help of my friend Betty Crocker for the first time we were able to roll out the cookie dough and use our cookie cutters passed down to us from Shane's grandmother! As you will see below Emily was busy getting ready to go to a birthday party and did not want to make cookies.



The finished cookies......

Ready to go into the oven
Sarah's friends were playing out in the front yard, and came in to help with the last 2 batches. On the last batch the girls tried putting sprinkles on before the cookies go into the oven. I know little about how to make it work. I was pleasantly surprised by how much fun Sarah had, she wanted to mix the dough, roll it out, and use the cookie cutters. Then she still wanted to decorate each cookie as they came out of the oven. She could have a future as a baker!
Goofy Girl...that right there next to Emily(aka Rudolph) is the ironing board. We have had it for 8 months, this is its debut! (I don't iron or bake either)







No comments: