Saturday, December 20, 2008

SJ's School Christmas Party

Sarah had a fun Christmas party at school. I am afraid it is my last Christmas party at school with my children....7th grade (next year) is a whole new world. The parent turnout and involvement was great for this party. Below is several pictures for us to help us remember the occasion.

This is a group shot of the kids that were still there when we realized we had not taken a group picture.
Just the girls
The group played a fun game that was a combination of charades/pictionary (SJ's is the one on the front row in the Santa hat). They did a great job, they had to describe a phrase or a song title. The teams were split boys vs girls, the boys beat the girls by 1 point, for the prize the boys were first to go through the taco buffet line.

This is Sarah and her friend Mallory~note the puzzled expression!

They also made an ornament out of a styrofoam ball, attaching gum drop candies with toothpicks. They turned out really cute.


I had to giggle when I noticed that the sweet girl sitting behind SJ had her candies separated by color and all lined up in a row! NOT my sweet girl! She crafts like she lives life~by the seat of her pants enjoying all the chaos! I love that girl!










No comments: