Tuesday, December 16, 2008

?Snow Day?

So this is what is considered to be a snow day in Arkansas. This is a redneck snow day in the South. Don't get me wrong! We are happy to have it, E has finals this week, this postpones her pre-Algebra final until after the break. She is inside lounging in her PJ's
If you look closely to the left you can see the trail of Sarah's scooter wheel.















2 comments:

Tracy said...

So jealous...I want a snow day instead of a work day!

Leigh Ann said...

Hi Lynn! I am so glad you stopped by my blog. Of course I remember you from high school. Can't believe it has been THAT long ago! I remember us having a business class together. Seems like it was towards the end of the day. I just remember how sweet you always were. Your girls are beautiful and I'm looking forward to reading all about things in "McClaryville." Glad to be back in touch!